Around the World with the Ball State University Culture Exchange Program
The Ball State University Rinker Center for International Programs will be presenting international speakers for the Culture Exchange program. Presenters from around the world (mostly students) will highlight the culture and lifestyles of their home countries every Wednesday at noon in the L.A. Pittenger Student Center Phyllis Yuhas Room (Student Center 102, unless otherwise noted).
The Ball State University Libraries GIS Research and Map Collection (GRMC) provides maps and photographs from atlases to create exhibits for the program. Some of the poster exhibits from past speakers are available for use in other displays or classroom exhibits.
This year the program begins with Kris Molloy discussing New Zealand on September 27. The complete program schedule:
· October 4: Martina Schiavo, Italy
· October 11: Daniel Tuyisenge, Rwanda (Room 303)
· October 18: Ekaterina Romanova, Russia
· October 25: Ramona Whittaker, Bolivia
· November 1: Max Blakeley, England
· November 8: Svitlana Dorda, Ukraine
· November 15, Esau Martinez, Mexico
· November 29: TBA
· December 6: TBA
Attendees are invited to bring their lunch to the program.